SAVE THE DATE: MAY 4, 2019
Thank you for supporting the homeless animals of Ashtabula County! The 2018 FURocious 5k raised $5,000 and brought in tons of needed supplies for the dogs and cats. Thank you to all our Sponsors, Supporters, Participants, and Volunteers!
FURocious 5k Run/Walk & Kids Fun Run
Saturday, May 5, 2018
- $20 Pre-register byApril 18 for 5k (includes t-shirt for 5k participants)
- $25 Day of Race 5k
Kids Fun Run
- $3.00 Pre-registered- shirt not included
- $5.00 Day of Race- shirt not included
NOTE: Additional race shirts can be purchased separately for $12.00.
***All entry and shirt fees are non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another runner up until the Monday before the race. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Checks Payable to: ACAPL
Early Packet Pickup: May 4th from 4:30-6PM at APL
Race day registration: 8:00-8:45am @ Ashtabula Animal Protective League
- Kids Fun Run starts at 8:45am
- 5k Run/Walk starts at 9:00am
- For more information contact Natalie Breedlove/Race Director
- Phone: 440‐413-9250
- Email: email@example.com
NEW THIS YEAR:
–REPEAT RUNNER:🏃 If you are a repeat runner (anyone who participated in our 5k), we want to thank you and give you a chance to win a REPEAT RUNNER’S basket! All you have to do is show up on race day, get your repeat runner tickets (1 ticket for each year you’ve participated), and put it in the basket. We will draw names at the conclusion of the race.
GRAB BAGS: All 5k participants will receive a grab bag with goodies for humans and cats or dogs…RUFF!
PHOTO BACKDROP: 📸 We’ll have a spot for you to take photos before or after your race….and you better believe there will be some cat and dog props for you to use!
MEDALS: New medals are in the works and will be showcased soon.
Just a few reminders:
- Our DONATION ONLY BASKET is back by popular demand! Bring in needed shelter items and receive a chance to win donation only baskets.
- We always offer an ADOPTION SPECIAL for 5k participants. If you would like to add a furry addition to your family on race day, bring your bib to the APL and receive the promotion.
- This is the first race in the TRI-County RUFF Runners Series. Please see the picture in the below for more information on how to become a RUFF Runner and support the furry animals of the Ashtabula APL, Geauga Rescue Village, and Lake Humane Society.